Aloha!

Wow - I always refused to have a blog. Now, well, here it is - my own blog. I don't know yet how frequently I will post or what the posts will be about. So, this is the all-in-one-you-must-have-a-blog first post.

There's some other places I can be found: 
  • USENET newsgroup comp.lang.lisp - watch out for posts from "frgo".
  • On the ether: I enjoy doing Ham Radio. If you listen carefully on the 20m band (14.000,00 kHz to 14.350,00 kHz) you might hear me under my callsign DG1SBG. I am also QRV on 145.450 MHz in the VHF band in FM. You have to be close to my locator JN48rn though to hear me - it's VHF after all.
Hope to CU!

Yours truly - frgo.

Kommentare

mago1094 hat gesagt…
Hi,

cool blog :)

But there is one thing i don´t understand:

the date under the header is written in german, the link to see your profile fully, too.But you wrote your post and your profile in english.You should decide which language you take and then you should write your page completely in this language.Two languages in one page or block, - i think - that don´t works!
frgo hat gesagt…
Hi mago -

(just so everyone knows: mago is my son ;-)

as I am using "Blogger" - a toolset provided by Google - I am not free in choosing every bit of my blog page. I am using English language because the Internet is a world-wide forum. Blogger chooses to place some title and other texts in German language.

So - yeah, I understand what you mean and I agree. But I can't do anything about it. So please forgive me with that little inconsistency ... ;-)

And: Thanks for leaving a comment!

Your Dad
mago1094 hat gesagt…
Hi frgo :P ;)

i think im going to use this tool, too.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

SLIME, Lisp, Editing - the lost slime-close-parens-at-point

Compiling ACE+TAO on Mac OS X